2022 President Scholarship for International Students Application Procedure of Ocean University of China (OUC)
Introduction of Ocean University of China
Ocean University of China (OUC) was founded in 1924. It is a key comprehensive university under the direct administration of the Chinese Ministry of Education, with strengths in oceanography and fisheries and a complete range of disciplines. It is also one of the key universities in the country’s Project 985 and Project 211. In September 2017, it was included in Class A of the country’s plan of building Double First Class Universities”. OUC has three campuses, namely Laoshan, Yushan and Fushan, occupying 160 hectares. The new campus on Qingdao’s west coast is under construction. The university has 21 colleges and a teaching center of fundamental courses. OUC has a total of 27,800 full-time students, including over 15,900 undergraduate students, 9,100 master’s students and 2,010 doctoral students. The university has more than 1,000 students from more than 80 countries. OUC is the host institution of Chinese Government Scholarship, Confucius Institute Scholarship, Marine Scholarship of China, Credit Student Scholarship for China-US Humanities Exchange, China-Europe Credit Scholarship and Qingdao Municipal Government Scholarship for international students in China. It also offers the OUC President Scholarship for international students. Ocean University of China passed the first batch of national quality certification for studying in China in 2016.
OUC President Scholarship for International Students
In order to attract more outstanding international students to study in Ocean University of China, to expand the scale of international students, and to improve the overall level of academic education for international students, President Scholarship has been established in our university. The 2022 President Scholarship for International Students Application Procedure of Ocean University of China as follows:
1.Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than People’s Republic of China, be in good Physical and mental condition, age between 18 to 40 years old.
2.Applicants must be enrolled at Ocean University of China as Undergraduate，Postgraduate student .
3.Applicants should not be any other scholarship holders.
1. Half of the tuition fee. (Undergraduate no more than 4 years, Postgraduate no more than 3 years)
2. Medical Insurance.
1.Applicants must be in good physical and mental condition.
2. The requirements for the applicants’ degree that the application must:
Be a high school graduate holder when applying the undergraduate programs;
Be a bachelor’s degree holder when applying the master’s programs;
Be a master’s degree holder when applying the doctoral programs.
3. Applicants must be well performed both academically and behaviorally.
4. .Language level certificate: Please refer to the specialty requirement.
5. For those who gave up their original Chinese citizenship and become foreign citizens, we will handle under the guide of Document No.12 (2020) of Ministry of Education of the PRC.
How to Apply
Please send application materials to email@example.com beforeJune 10, 2022.
Application Documents Required
2.Language level certificate:
Applying Chinese -TaughtProgram: HSK Level 4,>180points.
Applying English-Taught Program:TOEFL>80,IELTS>5.5.
3.High School Diploma(original or notarized copy) & Chinese translation version
4.Academic Transcript(original or notarized copy)
5.PassportCopy and a 2-inchPhoto
6.CV (Both in native language & in Chinese)
7.Evidence of work & Chinese translation version (Required document for applications who had working experience)
9.Foreigner Physical Examination Form
10. Letter of Financial Support(International applicants for degree programs should provide a financial statement of more than 40,000 RMB.)
2.Applicants for master’s programs should submit the bachelor degree certificate (original or notarized copy)& Chinese translation version.
3.Applicants for doctoral programs should submit the master degree certificate (original or notarized copy)& Chinese translation version.
4.Academic Transcript (original or notarized copy)
6.PassportCopy and a2-inchPhoto
8.CV (Both in native language & in Chinese)
9.Language Level Certificate:
Applying Chinese-Taught Program: HSK Level 4, >180points.
Applying English-Taught Program :TOEFL>80,IELTS>5.5.
10.Evidence of work & Chinese translation version (Required document for applications who had working experience)
12.Foreigner Physical Examination Form
13. Letter of Financial Support(International applicants for degree programs should provide a financial statement of more than 40,000 RMB.)
1. University will not accept incomplete material or mismatch condition.
3. If the scholarship recipient could not register on time, please notify us by at least 15 days advance. Unexcused absence will be disqualified.
4. If the physical exam is unqualified, drop out, or suspend will be disqualified.
Office 712,School of International Education ,Ocean University of China
Add.:No.238 Songling Road (OUC Laoshan Campus) Qingdao,China